Javascript CSS parser

  • dmitrii_golub
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 12:02 AM
      There are some javascript css parsers in the internet, but do you know any yui specific? Or may be you can share your ideas about reuse production ready yui parts for this purpose?

      Thanks in advance.
    • Lucas Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3 8:39 AM
        YUI has the StyleSheet utility, but this may not be exactly what you're looking for.  What sort of API are you expecting?  Input, output?  Example use case?

        Luke

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3 11:38 AM
          Yes, sure:
          I would like to devide screen into 2 parts, first one is textarea with pure css and button Apply. Here you can change any styles and click apply button to see new styles on the second part.
          I suppose read styles by javascript parser and apply this styles to html also in javascript.

          --- In yui3@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Smith <lucas.e.smith@...> wrote:

          > YUI has the StyleSheet utility, but this may not be exactly what
          > you're looking for. What sort of API are you expecting? Input,
          > output? Example use case?
          >
          > Luke
          >
          > On Aug 3, 2009, at 12:02 AM, dmitrii_golub wrote:
          >
          > > There are some javascript css parsers in the internet, but do you
          > > know any yui specific? Or may be you can share your ideas about
          > > reuse production ready yui parts for this purpose?
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance.

        • Lucas Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3 2:57 PM
            Something like this?

            Hope this helps,
            Luke

            On Aug 3, 2009, at 11:38 AM, dmitrii_golub wrote:

            Yes, sure:
            I would like to devide screen into 2 parts, first one is textarea with pure css and button Apply. Here you can change any styles and click apply button to see new styles on the second part.
            I suppose read styles by javascript parser and apply this styles to html also in javascript.

            --- In yui3@yahoogroups. com, Lucas Smith <lucas.e.smith@ ...> wrote:

            > YUI has the StyleSheet utility, but this may not be exactly what
            > you're looking for. What sort of API are you expecting? Input,
            > output? Example use case?
            >
            > Luke
            >
            > On Aug 3, 2009, at 12:02 AM, dmitrii_golub wrote:
            >
            > > There are some javascript css parsers in the internet, but do you
            > > know any yui specific? Or may be you can share your ideas about
            > > reuse production ready yui parts for this purpose?
            > >
            > > Thanks in advance.

          • dmitrii_golub
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3 4:50 PM
              wow it's exactly what I need:)
              Nice thing, when you imagine smth. ask at groups and... Ba! here it is:) Like a gift, really:)

              It's use Alex Gorbachev's script, I beleive all this will work with yui 2.7.
              Thanks again Luke, I go learn this example deeper.