930Re: [yui3] YUI 3 overlay invisible together with container.css

  • pnp@italyflash.com
    Dec 3, 2009
      OK, thanks.
      I don't see a setting in the new forum for receiving messages by email. Is'nt it possible?
      /paolo

      Eric Miraglia skrev:

      Paolo,

      As we are winding down this Yahoo! group and participation here is decreasing, I'd recommend taking your question to the YUI Developer Forums -- specifically the one dedicated to using YUI 3 components:

      That's the best place to get help on YUI 3 going forward.

      -Eric

      On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:41 AM, pnp@italyflash. com wrote:

      Hi,

      I see that a YUI 3 overlay remains invisible if the page has a
      container.css included (YUI2).
      I take it should be possible to make YUI2 and 3 coexists, so do you know
      a way out of this problem?

      /Paolo

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic