Ok, O Bill, I want one of these:yugophile
Judging by the ghost-view pic, the engine does not look like a version of the 128A but rather some cobbled variant of the 903cc with the SOHC head... the
Here's a short vid (of stills shots and crappy sounds) of the car upon on which our Yugos (Yugi?) is based, the FIAT 127, this one the "Sport
The original Yugo listserve, open since 1999, and still the largest, with over 1200 members, in the US and several foreign countries. An online watering hole for Yugo talk of all kinds- tech tips, cars and parts for sale/trade/wanted, and just good old Yugo comraderie! Anything Yugo or Fiat related is welcome, but spam will get a poster banned immediately, so please keep it honest! Membership is free, just bring your love of the great YUGO!
- Nov 21, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.