I said I was interested in the multi air engine for it’s efficiency, but thinking further, I don’t think that’s it. I like having unique things,yugophile
At last it's all come together. First it was get the car with "steelies," not the alloys which show all the dirt on the inside of the wheel and are a bear to
The original Yugo listserve, open since 1999, and still the largest, with over 1200 members, in the US and several foreign countries. An online watering hole for Yugo talk of all kinds- tech tips, cars and parts for sale/trade/wanted, and just good old Yugo comraderie! Anything Yugo or Fiat related is welcome, but spam will get a poster banned immediately, so please keep it honest! Membership is free, just bring your love of the great YUGO!
- Nov 21, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.