Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Guy Croft's new book

  • Jeff Fahringer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Unlike the old one, the new book is a 500 copy limited edition, only availible from Guy Croft himself:
      http://www.guy-croft.com/
      Site says free shipping till xmas, but not to Canada. He's in the UK so thats a significant savings if availible to US.

      I also saw someone trying to sell both books together for 475$ He didn't get it.

      Jeff F