Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Re: More NOS Yugo Memorabilia +

  • Sykes1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
      Still have a good amount of NOS Yugo Memorabilia that I have purchased over many years and I am willing to flex a lot on the prices and in some cases eat the S & H.  I have enough for myself and want to pass on the excess.  Also I was holding out, but mine as well announce that I do have a good bit of original "top secret" so to speak correspondence paper work of correction bulletins, "what & how to deal with instruction stuff ", and all the press release letters and copies between the Headquarters and the Dealer Network if interested.  I was just trying to deal with the items that needed special packaging and shipping first and would still like to take care of that stuff first before I have to go through the library of paperwork and booklets.  If interested in anything specific = sykes1@...