free engine/trans

  • Vair Shop
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      Hi all

      I was fortunate enough to be able to take Dave  Strilich up on his offer to take his gv and assorted parts. Couldn’t have been a nicer guy, and what a set up he had there. The spare engine /trans was on an electric hoist, just waiting for me to back a pickup under it.

      Which brings me to the point, I already have 2 spare 1100/4 speed engines ‘in stock’ and don’t really a 3rd. dave says it was good runner when removed, looks complete except for carb.

      It’s free for the taking to anybody who can use it, which includes the nice cart dave built under it so you can wheel it around. I’m 35 miles southwest of Chicago, just off i-80

      Larry claypool