Free CAR

  • daveyugo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      1991 YUGO GV+

      Maroon, engine runs, low mileage, needs transmission

      If you have ANY 4 or 5psd YUGO trans before 90-91 with the front axes it will go right in.

      This car is in Madison Ohio.

      If someone dose not take it, it goes to the junk yard.

      Call  440-497-8984 ask for Bill, my son.

      PLEASE someone take it.

      DaveYugo@...
    • Jerry Rhodes
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
        Thank you Dave, I just talked with Bill, will get her next week, hoho "Black Lizard Motorsports" is back in business, any spare rims?? again thanks.

        Jerry BLM

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
          Is the yugo still available? what motor is in the car now and is it possible to get a few pics? I did call the number below and left a message for Bill the other day..

          Rich