YUGO SEAR COVERS

  • orionyugo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
      i am putting yugo seat covers on ebay under eurocarparts2. if they don't sell or you don't buy they directly from me, they go in the dumpster. i don't have room for all this stuff that no one is buying.
      Jay
    • fontwochicken@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
        Jay, What do you mean by "Yugo Seat Covers?"  Do you mean just the original upholstery or are they seat covers like you purchase in a store to cover your original upholstery?  If they are the second, then do they have some sort of Yugo script or ID, what color(s) - but colors do not matter, and of course how much - total?  Arnold at fontwochicken@...

        On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:43:42 -0000 "orionyugo" <orionyugo@...> writes:

        i am putting yugo seat covers on ebay under eurocarparts2. if they don't sell or you don't buy they directly from me, they go in the dumpster. i don't have room for all this stuff that no one is buying.
        Jay

        The Art Institutes
        Live your passion. Pursue a graphic design degree.

      • orionyugo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
          did you look at the ebay pages before posting this?