Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Re: yugo for sale apple valley california

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1 10:13 AM
      ... which brings to mind the old addage, "Vy izder zomanimor orziz aziz zanderar orziz?"

      Or, "Why is there so many more horses asses than there are horses?"

      wjs... Leesburg, FL
      global warming = non-science nonsense

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1 9:20 PM
        Art:
        Your story about the gas mileage and the poor car was very interesting.  We all need a good mechanic like you to help us out.  Katherine in Kansas

[...]

      • DANIEL BOGUSE
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2 5:05 AM
          It's not what you get but how the EPA listed the car at the time it was sold.I can get up to 42mpg but have never got ls than 33 mpg.It all depends on how and where you drive.