Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Need Cabrio Parts

  • David Strilich
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
      Yes, the Cabrio regulator is different. I have a 86 GV in Indiana that I use as a Daily Driver and the Convertible is going to Orlando in about a week. In fact I'm driving it there from Indiana. Two is enough for now.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2009
        i was able to take a regular coupe regulator and combine parts from the two to make a workable convertible unit for mine.
        larry
        Yes, the Cabrio regulator is different. I have a 86 GV in Indiana that I use as a Daily Driver and the Convertible is going to Orlando in about a week. In fact I'm driving it there from Indiana. Two is enough for now.

        Dave

        > Is the Regulator different. I have lots of regular ones.
        >
        > Want a second Cabrio?  :)
        >
        > Jon
        >
        > --- On Sat, 1/31/09, David Strilich
        > <dstrilich@yahoo. com> wrote:
        > From: David Strilich <dstrilich@yahoo. com>
        > Subject: [YugoUnitedGVOwners ] Need Cabrio Parts
        > To: "YUGO GROUPS"
        > <yugounitedgvowners2 @yahoogroups. com>
        > Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 11:35 PM
        >

        > If anyone out there can help, I need the
        > following parts for my 1990 YUGO Cabrio.
        >

        > 1. Driver Side window regulator.
        >

        > 2. Rear Seat back Latch - passenger side
        >

        > 3. Driver side rear view mirror assembly
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Dave Strilich - Valparaiso, Indiana

      • orionyugo
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          true, it is the only way. we have 20 right sides in stock because
          the ford idiots at yugo America order equal number of everything.
          you just have to grind off the rivets, and change eveything over.
          that's what i did on the first cabrio i owned.
          Jay

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
            I don't ned right sides, I need "Drivers side"

            Dave - Indiana

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
              Hi
              well i don't know how they will treat a Croation in Serbia, but they
              might have them there...
              i found a guy in Serbia today who might be able to help us. he is
              getting the brake fluid reservoirs ready to ship to us.
              Jay

              --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, David Strilich