Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Re: New movie with a Yugo in it!

  • DANIEL BOGUSE
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
      The kink worked ok.

      --- On Mon, 9/29/08, maryroseberg <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      From: maryroseberg <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Re: New movie with a Yugo in it!
      To: yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 1:43 PM

      Looks like no one else has noticed the movie or commented since I
      posted a week ago. The link might not work, has anyone heard of it or
      have a link for the movie trailer? It looks like the Yugo is the real
      star of the show. let's all look forward to the October 3 opening!
      --- In yugounitedgvowners2 @yahoogroups. com, maryroseberg
      <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

      > I don't know if the link will work, but it's called Nick and Norah's
      > Infinite Playlist. the trailer calls the Yugo an "exotic car" :^)
      > http://www.fandango .com/VideoCatego ryPage.aspx?

      plid=2&vsid= 82134&wssac= 131&rfilter= plt,providerid, vsid,&wssaffid= 11828
      > _MoviesDotCom& providerid= 1&plt=ContentLis t
      > I hope the car doesn't get abused in the movie

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
        This guy claims to be selling the cars from the movie on ebay.

        http://shrinkalink.com/27162

        Ken W

        > Looks like no one else has noticed the movie or commented since I
        > posted a week ago. The link might not work, has anyone heard of it or
        > have a link for the movie trailer? It looks like the Yugo is the real
        > star of the show. let's all look forward to the October 3 opening!
        > --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, maryroseberg
        > <no_reply@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I don't know if the link will work, but it's called Nick and Norah's
        >> Infinite Playlist. the trailer calls the Yugo an "exotic car" :^)
        >> http://www.fandango.com/VideoCategoryPage.aspx?
        >>
        > plid=2&vsid=82134&wssac=131&rfilter=plt,providerid,vsid,&wssaffid=11828
        >> _MoviesDotCom&providerid=1&plt=ContentList
        >> I hope the car doesn't get abused in the movie

      • maryroseberg
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008
          The listing sounds like he's just selling one car. He takes a swipe
          at Yugo at first, saying he'd never even find three Yugos much less
          three running cars (shoulda been a group member LOL), but then brags
          how flawlessly these cars ran for the movie. I wonder if there is
          some documentation about the car's use in the film? At least this one
          car should find a decent home!
          --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <racefan28@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008