All our friends affected by Ike

  • maryroseberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2008
      I'm hoping all our Yugo friends as well as everyone else in the areas
      hit by Ike will be OK and have minimal loss or damage. Any of you who
      are able please check in and let the rest of us know how you are.
      You're in our prayers.
    • Jerry Rhodes
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2008
        Hi Mary, IKE dumped about 4" of rain yesterday and last nite along with 45 mph winds, no damage in NW Ohio

        Jerry NW Ohio

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2008
          Amen to the prayers!  We in FL dodged the bullet on Ike.  wjs