The New Models

  • maryroseberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      I'd read somewhere that Zastava may use plastic body panels to make
      it easier restyling the front of the cars. Anybody here with Zastava
      know if this is so? When people would say something about the Yugo
      being small and dangerous I could always point out that the steel was
      heavier guage than most new cars. Would a plastic bodied front end be
      a good and safe idea?
    • ishershops
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2002
        THOSE WHO KNOW tell me that these were only showcars, and the ZMW's
        will look more like the Korals in current production. the main
        difference will be the Peugeot engines. as i drive a Peugeot MI16,
        this will be no problem for me to get the parts.
        Jay
        Orion