Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Re: Yugo round-up

  • DANIEL BOGUSE
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 9:52 AM
      There is a Chicagoland FLU chapter that is forming and we have meetups around the Chiacgoland and Wisconsin area.

      barry <flatheadracer1@...> wrote:
      --- In yugounitedgvowners2 @yahoogroups. com, "mrobbinsva" <mrobbinsva@ ...> wrote:
      hello.. i live in wooster ohio.. we have a large fairgrounds that has dumps for campers etc.
      i can check about renting it for a weekend if anyone is interested. we could have a swap
      meets and cruise in also. we could even do it in conjunction with the friday night cruise ins
      we have in wooster ? we are close to the amish tourist area also.. craft shops.. good food
      etc. plenty of motels in wooster also.