FIAT 127- $2000, Thomaston, ME

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hey kids...

      A nephew sent me this info about a nice looking FIAT 127 located in Thomaston, Maine, just a little west of Rockland and on US1.

      wjs

      Bill:

      Thought of you as I passed this car in Maine.  Well, if you know of anyone looking, it's $2,000 and they can call Phil Clayton at (207) 596-0119.  The car is at Mr. Tire in Thomaston, ME (207) 596-7748.  Anyway... it was fun to stop along Rte. 1 on the way home from Acadia.

      Greg

      Character- doing the right thing when no one-- but God-- is watching.