Looking for a Yugo

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2007
      Hello,

      I am looking for a used 86-91 yugo. I would prefer one with a 5
      speed and a 1.3 liter engine.
      I would prefer that is has A/C (I live in Arizona). Also would prefer
      if if car was in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico or Colorado
      and am willing to pick up from those locations. If anyone has one that
      they are willing to sell, please let me know.
    • dave dutton
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2007
        Hello Tony,

        I have a 1100 cc 4spd in Denver Colorado that will take me a little
        time to re-commission. I must change the exhaust due to plugged
        catalytic convertor and check the A.C.

        I am looking for a used 86-91 yugo. I would prefer one with a 5
        >speed and a 1.3 liter engine.
        >I would prefer that is has A/C (I live in Arizona). Also would prefer
        >if if car was in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico or Colorado
        >and am willing to pick up from those locations. If anyone has one that
        >they are willing to sell, please let me know.

        Thank you,
        Dave Dutton
        Apple Motors in Denver Colorado
        www.applemotors.com
        303-421-0571 or 303-421-1922
      • orionyugo
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2007
          hi
          i have one in West Texas. please email italcar@... for pictures.
          $800.00 runs-but old gas thanks
          Jay 817 230 4970

          --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, "Tony" <califrat@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I am looking for a used 86-91 yugo. I would prefer one with a 5
          > speed and a 1.3 liter engine.
          > I would prefer that is has A/C (I live in Arizona). Also would
          prefer
          > if if car was in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico or Colorado
          > and am willing to pick up from those locations. If anyone has one
          that
          > they are willing to sell, please let me know.

        • charles mack
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 10, 2007
            there is a free one in bakersfield(Calif)craigslist
            under free items.
            charlie

            > Hello,
            >
            > I am looking for a used 86-91 yugo. I would
            > prefer one with a 5
            > speed and a 1.3 liter engine.
            > I would prefer that is has A/C (I live in Arizona).
            > Also would prefer
            > if if car was in California, Arizona, Nevada, New
            > Mexico or Colorado
            > and am willing to pick up from those locations. If
            > anyone has one that
            > they are willing to sell, please let me know.

          • Ed Huff
            Message 5 of 7 , May 22, 2011
              Hi. I owned a dark red Yugo with grey interior during 1988-1990. In that time I custom painted it a garnet red color that was prevelant on honda acuras at the time. I drove the bejesus out of that little car while I was in high school. The first questions my friends from high school ask when I meet up with them for the first time in years is "Hey where's the Yugo?". So for my 25th reunion coming up in 2014, I want to find a Yugo that I can restore to as close of a version of mine, maybe a little sweeter. So if you have any leads on any Yugos anywhere in the US let me know. Please. I live near Chicago, so I would prefer something in the midwest if possible, but the right car will tell the tale. Thank you. Ed
            • Ed Huff
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2011
                I just met Matt at Midwest-Bayless in Columbus, Ohio... He emailed me
                this morning after I posted last night! As fate would have it i was
                delivering a load in Columbus! Matt took me on a tour of the place and
                I am way impressed. Guess what? He just happens to have the perfect
                Yugo for me to fulfill my dream of builing a resto-mod version of the
                yugo I had in high school. I am so looking forward to building a
                friendship with Matt and his crew. Thanks Matt!