parts needed

  • ibew1974
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      I need door pannels and rear side pannels and front and rear bumpers
    • The Vair Shop
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        we have a 88gvl with a very nice interior in grey that we are parting out. good 1100 & 4 speed also.
        i also have a good 1800dohc with transaxle, axle shafts, and wheel hubs/brakes from a 76 lancia beta that has to go too.
        larry claypool
         near chicago

        I need door pannels and rear side pannels and front and rear bumpers

      • ron hug

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
            they are both in good shape with the glv color stripe- red. $50 ea plus packaging &ship
            larry