Wanted: Dome Light

  • apdrake
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
      Just completing a few small winter chores and I need a dome light for
      my '88 GVL. If anyone has a spare one they care to part with, let me
      know.

      Thanks!

      -Andy
    • orionyugo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
        we are trying to get oem manufacturer to ship over some domelights, but
        getting europeans to do something is like pulling teeth. i will let you
        all know when they come in
        Jay yugoparts.com

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, apdrake <no_reply@...>