Looking for Yugo for a good price with A/C

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi,
      I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced, reliable, Yugo with A/C. I am
      in Louisiana, but dont mind driving or flying somewhere to pick up one
      and drive it back. I like how it gets good gas miles and also the
      history of it. Have an 88 Mercedes 560SEL that might be a trade (the
      Merc needs alot of work, but runs and drives). Anyone out there can
      help me out here it would be appreciated.

      --Jake
    • Jonathan Ranney
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        I have many a/c pieces, as well as a complete set.
        All parts are NOS. Do you need the whole thing, or
        you have a unit that dosn't work?

        I am in central Vermont.

        Jon
        --- Jake <lajets2001@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced, reliable,
        > Yugo with A/C. I am
        > in Louisiana, but dont mind driving or flying
        > somewhere to pick up one
        > and drive it back. I like how it gets good gas
        > miles and also the
        > history of it. Have an 88 Mercedes 560SEL that
        > might be a trade (the
        > Merc needs alot of work, but runs and drives).
        > Anyone out there can
        > help me out here it would be appreciated.
        >
        > --Jake

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      • Jake
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          Hi,
          I'm actually looking for the complete car.

          --Jake

          --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Ranney
          <fiatpwr@...> wrote:

          > I have many a/c pieces, as well as a complete set.
          > All parts are NOS. Do you need the whole thing, or
          > you have a unit that dosn't work?
          >
          > I am in central Vermont.
          >
          > Jon
          > --- Jake <lajets2001@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi,
          > > I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced, reliable,
          > > Yugo with A/C. I am
          > > in Louisiana, but dont mind driving or flying
          > > somewhere to pick up one
          > > and drive it back. I like how it gets good gas
          > > miles and also the
          > > history of it. Have an 88 Mercedes 560SEL that
          > > might be a trade (the
          > > Merc needs alot of work, but runs and drives).
          > > Anyone out there can
          > > help me out here it would be appreciated.
          > >
          > > --Jake

          > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        • William McCombs
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
            Hey Jake, I have a 88 GVL with a/c and a 5speed.
            American racing wheels and booming stero. Was
            restored about 2 years ago and I'm 2nd owner. Will
            drive anywhere. I would let it go for 1800. Better
            e-mail, brotherpatrick@ comcast.net. Fly-in, drive
            home. Im in Jax. Fl. Bro
            --- Jake <lajets2001@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I'm actually looking for the complete car.
            >
            > --Jake
            >
            > --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan
            > Ranney
            > <fiatpwr@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have many a/c pieces, as well as a complete set.
            >
            > > All parts are NOS. Do you need the whole thing,
            > or
            > > you have a unit that dosn't work?
            > >
            > > I am in central Vermont.
            > >
            > > Jon
            > > --- Jake <lajets2001@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hi,
            > > > I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced,
            > reliable,
            > > > Yugo with A/C. I am
            > > > in Louisiana, but dont mind driving or flying
            > > > somewhere to pick up one
            > > > and drive it back. I like how it gets good gas
            > > > miles and also the
            > > > history of it. Have an 88 Mercedes 560SEL that
            > > > might be a trade (the
            > > > Merc needs alot of work, but runs and drives).
            > > > Anyone out there can
            > > > help me out here it would be appreciated.
            > > >
            > > > --Jake

            > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email
            > Auto-Check.
            > > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo.com/