preasure plates

  • mattygoogs84
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      is there a idfferance in any of the preasure plates in yugos? like for
      5 speeds or what not? can you use any preasure plate in any car?
      matt
    • bropatmccombs
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, "mattygoogs84" <mattyg84@...> wrote:

        > is there a idfferance in any of the preasure plates in yugos? like for
        > 5 speeds or what not? can you use any preasure plate in any car?
        > matt
        >I have a very good pressure plate for sale with an 88 Yugo GVL 5 speed with A/C that goes
        with it! $1800.
      • Matt Goguen
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
          well whats the differance/ and so any pressure plate I see like on ebay i
          can use with my 1100cc?

        • Cale Brokaw
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
             you go ahead and just post the Yugo on Ebay?