Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] YUGO WANTED (NEEDED!!!!)

  • William McCombs
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Matt, I have 88 in good yo excellent shape with 5
      speed and a/c. It also has american racing wheels and
      boomin stereo that rattles windows. Car was
      completely gone thru 8ooo miles ago so you could fly
      in and drive home. It'll run 70 out on the big road.
      I want 2500 for it. Call me 904-716-4513 Thks Bro

      http://mail.yahoo.com