parts needed

  • vrdolce
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
      any one have a set of gvx ground effects?
    • Jonathan Ranney
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
        yes..... I have it all.

        --- vrdolce <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > any one have a set of gvx ground effects?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • ibew1974
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 12:52 PM
          I need door pannels and rear side pannels and front and rear bumpers
        • The Vair Shop
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1 1:26 PM
            we have a 88gvl with a very nice interior in grey that we are parting out. good 1100 & 4 speed also.
            i also have a good 1800dohc with transaxle, axle shafts, and wheel hubs/brakes from a 76 lancia beta that has to go too.
            larry claypool
             near chicago

            I need door pannels and rear side pannels and front and rear bumpers

          • ron hug

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1 6:26 PM
                they are both in good shape with the glv color stripe- red. $50 ea plus packaging &ship
                larry