Yugo Parts!

  • David Marcelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hey Everyone,

      It's been a while since I have responded. I have some Yugo parts from
      my Dad's estate that I need to sell. Just make me an offer & we will discuss
      the terms. I have a GVX 1300 engine with I was told from Dad had about
      40,000+ miles on it. Also, there is a 4-speed manual transmission as well as
      3 full plastic pepsi trays of miscellaneous
      parts(starter/alternator/washer/bumper/ reservoir/cluster/lights/etc). Will
      entertain all offers & all will have to probably picked up by buyer because
      of bulk. I will provide attached photos for whom is interested, just e-mail
      me at (dmarcelli@...)

      Thanks, Dave M.