yugo tempo disc brake pads for sale

  • greve_grischnakh
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
      hello,

      ive got here more then 50 sets of Disc brake pads for an Yugo TEmp
      900cc 1.1 and 1.3.

      costs will be 10 euro p set, or a good offer. ill ship to every country.
    • Jonathan Ranney
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005

        Has everyone gone into a deap winter sleep?

        Or

        Has everyone bailed on the Yugos?

        Jon
        www.fiatpwr.com

        Yahoo! Personals
      • David Strilich
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
          No, in fact I'm enjoying some Deep Winter driving in
          my 86 GV. I put snow tires on the front and I'm amazed
          how well it does in the snow. Part of the trick is the
          high ground clearance. I have a new VW Beetle Turbo
          and it's great on dry pavement but get it in a little
          snow and the low belly pan rides up on the snow and
          takes the load off the front wheels and you are
          instantly stalled. And as an added benifit, the heater
          in my Yugo is fantastic. Great little winter car!!!!

          Dave - Valparaiso, IN

          --- Jonathan Ranney <fiatpwr@...> wrote:

          > Has everyone gone into a deap winter sleep?
          >
          > Or
          >
          > Has everyone bailed on the Yugos?
          >
          > Jon
          > www.fiatpwr.com
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Personals
          > Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Yahoo!
          > Personals for free

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Jonathan Ranney
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
            Yup, I drove a yugo for ten years here, in a town
            with 300 miles of road, only 2.5 of it paved.

            Hakka's from finland, studded.

            I just got set up today with some Hakka 4's. They are
            the newest hot studeded tire. Can't wait to see how
            they work.
            The new car is a Scion XA.

            Pretty sure I have sold you some parts. Valparaiso
            sounds familiar.

            Jon Royalton Vermont

            --- David Strilich <dstrilich@...> wrote:

            > No, in fact I'm enjoying some Deep Winter > Dave -
            Valparaiso, IN

            __________________________________
            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • stu riegel
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
              as far as Yugos in the snow, i drove the old Yugo pickup over a 6-foot
              snowbank not once, but twice, just to see if it would make it.

              best snow cars ever.

              Stu
              25 Yugos

              > No, in fact I'm enjoying some Deep Winter driving in
              > my 86 GV. I put snow tires on the front and I'm amazed
              > how well it does in the snow. Part of the trick is the
              > high ground clearance. I have a new VW Beetle Turbo
              > and it's great on dry pavement but get it in a little
              > snow and the low belly pan rides up on the snow and
              > takes the load off the front wheels and you are
              > instantly stalled. And as an added benifit, the heater
              > in my Yugo is fantastic. Great little winter car!!!!
              >
              > Dave - Valparaiso, IN
              >

              > --- Jonathan Ranney <fiatpwr@...> wrote:
              >

              >> Has everyone gone into a deap winter sleep?
              >>
              >> Or
              >>
              >> Has everyone bailed on the Yugos?
              >>
              >> Jon
              >> www.fiatpwr.com
              >>

              >> ---------------------------------
              >> Yahoo! Personals
              >> Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Yahoo!
              >> Personals for free

              > Yahoo! DSL - Something to write home about.
              > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
              > dsl.yahoo.com
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • William Schulz
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
                Jon

                It's still "chuggin'" and I still can't get out of my bride's sticky mitts!

                Pic taken yesterday.

                Bill

                Jonathan Ranney <fiatpwr@...> wrote:

                Has everyone gone into a deap winter sleep?

                Or

                Has everyone bailed on the Yugos?

                Jon
                www.fiatpwr.com

                Yahoo! Personals

                Yahoo! Personals

                Yahoo! Personals
              • Ken
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
                  Car looks nice how about sending more pictures.

                  Ken W

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 2, 2005
                    I would like to more about the tires you talked about.
                    I thought studded tires were illegal ??

                    --- Jonathan Ranney <fiatpwr@...> wrote:

                    > Yup, I drove a yugo for ten years here, in a town
                    > with 300 miles of road, only 2.5 of it paved.
                    >
                    > Hakka's from finland, studded.
                    >
                    > I just got set up today with some Hakka 4's. They
                    > are
                    > the newest hot studeded tire. Can't wait to see how
                    > they work.
                    > The new car is a Scion XA.
                    >
                    > Pretty sure I have sold you some parts. Valparaiso
                    > sounds familiar.
                    >
                    > Jon Royalton Vermont
                    >
                    > --- David Strilich <dstrilich@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > No, in fact I'm enjoying some Deep Winter > Dave -
                    > Valparaiso, IN
                    >

                    > __________________________________
                    >
                    > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                    Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                    dsl.yahoo.com
                  • William Schulz
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 2, 2005
                      Ken-

                      As the sign in the men's room at Joe Cadone's Bar & Grille on Kinderkamack Road in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, used to say back in the '50s,
                      We aim to please.
                      You please to aim.
                      The two "portrait" shots are from within the past week but the composite panel shot is from some time back.

                      Bill

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 2, 2005
                        Looks great, Bill. I like the wheel covers for that
                        refined look.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 2, 2005
                          Stock stainless steel FIAT 124 stuff bought new back in the '70s when we still had dealers!  The steering wheel's also FIAT-- 850-- but it required that I "fiddle" the rear face to get it to mate with our "128" steering column's turn signal switch.

                          Oh, I also had to "fiddle" the Yugo wheels to add studs for the hubcap to snap over.

                          See?  For years I've been saying that FIATs are "participatory" in that you've got to constantly fiddle with them.  That's what makes them fun... although I must say that the 145s are pretty dull... relatively fiddle-free.  Dang!

                          Bill

                          Yahoo! Shopping

                        • Jonathan Ranney
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 2, 2005
                            Not in Vermant! Or most other New England states. On
                            the Yugo I ran Hakkapilita 2 studded. The size was
                            155-80/13 in stock steels. I a;so have a set of chains
                            if thats not good enough.

                            My new tires are Hakka 4's with factory installed
                            square carbide stud centerr in a steel insert.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
                              Dave-

                              To add to what Joh said,  studs are not illegal in winter in the snow/ice states.  However, they are illegal in any state in summer months.  It all varies from state to state.

                              People just got too fed up with swapping out wheel/tires twice a year... too much hassle.  They, instead, bought into this "all weather" tire nonsense.  It's virtually impossible to find straight "road" tires here in FL, everything's "all season" or some such.  I don't like 'em 'cause they wear more quickly and are noisy.

                              Bill

                              Jonathan Ranney <fiatpwr@...> wrote:
                              Not in Vermant!  Or most other New England states.  On
                              the Yugo I ran Hakkapilita 2 studded.  The size was
                              155-80/13 in stock steels. I a;so have a set of chains
                              if thats not good enough.

                              My new tires are Hakka 4's with factory installed
                              square carbide stud centerr in a steel insert.

                              --- David Strilich <dstrilich@...> wrote:

                              > I would like to more about the tires you talked
                              > about.
                              > I thought studded tires were illegal ??

                              __________________________________
                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                              Yugo cabrioYugoYugo car

                              Yahoo! Personals

                            • Jonathan Ranney
                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
                                What makes them illegal in southern states? With the
                                modern stud tecnology they don 't come out.

                                --- William Schulz <billschul_z@...> wrote:

                                > Dave-
                                >
                                > To add to what Joh said, studs are not illegal in
                                > winter in the snow/ice states. However, they are
                                > illegal in any state in summer months. It all
                                > varies from state to state.
                                >
                                > People just got too fed up with swapping out
                                > wheel/tires twice a year... too much hassle. They,
                                > instead, bought into this "all weather" tire
                                > nonsense. It's virtually impossible to find
                                > straight "road" tires here in FL, everything's "all
                                > season" or some such. I don't like 'em 'cause they
                                > wear more quickly and are noisy.
                                >
                                > Bill
                                >
                                > Jonathan Ranney <fiatpwr@...> wrote:
                                > Not in Vermant! Or most other New England states.
                                > On
                                > the Yugo I ran Hakkapilita 2 studded. The size was
                                > 155-80/13 in stock steels. I a;so have a set of
                                > chains
                                > if thats not good enough.
                                >
                                > My new tires are Hakka 4's with factory installed
                                > square carbide stud centerr in a steel insert.
                                >
                                > --- David Strilich <dstrilich@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > > I would like to more about the tires you talked
                                > > about.
                                > > I thought studded tires were illegal ??
                                >

                                > __________________________________
                                >
                                > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                                > Yugo cabrio Yugo Yugo car

                                > to:

                                > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                                > Yahoo! Personals
                                > Let fate take it's course directly to your email.
                                > See who's waiting for you Yahoo! Personals

                                Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                                dsl.yahoo.com
                              • William Schulz
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
                                  They grind up the pavement/striping something fierce!