YUGO FOR SALE

  • Bradley L. Swartwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005

      Hey Guys~

      Not enough parking space at the house- and no garage to store it- so I must sell my

      87 Yugo GV
      Navy Blue w/ Grey Interior
      Practically rust free (a native central FL car) - only a small bit on hatch lid by key hole
      Runs GREAT!!  Just replaced the head, timing belt, belt pulley, other belts, plugs, wires, etc. (all due to previous owners lack of changing T belt as needed). Also has a brand new battery and a box of misc new/used parts that can go with it if the offer is good enough. Tires have lots of life on them and shouldn't need changing for a long time yet (I'd say 10k at least)

      Has A/C but blows warm air

      Appx 34K - speedo cable broke minutes after my first drive- probably due to sitting for 2 years. New cable is installed just having problems keeping it tightened - and without jack/garage I'm not able to get close enough to it to really get it tightened. It's been driven less than 2,000 miles since the repair 3 months ago.  But I did drive it back and forth on my daily commute of 35 miles each way for 2 weeks- it started right up each and every time- definitely reliable.

      It is located in Missouri Valley, IA - about 20 minutes north of Omaha, NE, an hour South of Sioux City, IA/NE and a few hours west of Des Moines, IA.

      Besides the Speedo Cable needing some help- everything else works as it should and I believe it's a drive anywhere car.

      I'm asking best offer for this great specimen -

      Take Care,

      Brad
      87 Yugo GV
      03 Saturn L200