Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] "It's Alive"

  • William Schulz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
      Stu-

      Oops--- that was 34.8 for the 6200 miles put on in the past two months.  I find my SW2 supremely comfortable for my 70 year old bod, and I still have a tendancy to play boy-racer from time to time... just to show up guys in SUVs, doncha know!

      And no Century was ever as sexy as my Saturn.... well, forget that when it's pulling the "trunk."

      My only beef with this car is that the resin body panels don't block out road noise as well as steel panels.  But, then again, using steel wouldn't have permitted getting anywhere near the less than 2500 pound curb weight, either, and therein lies much of the economy.

      Can't have it all, can we?

      Bill

      stu-riegel@... wrote:
      hell, i get 34 mpg (highway) in the Century, and that's a damn sight more comfy than a Saturn. :-P

      still waiting for someone to better my 200 miles in 2 hours in a Yugo. any takers?

      Stu
      25 Yugos

      Yahoo! Sports