EuroBrit all Euro show this Saturday in North Alabama!

  • Ben Pender
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Several weeks ago I posted information about the
      EuroBrit Auto & Bike Expo happening this Saturday in
      Madison, AL, just west of Huntsville in North Alabama.
      I'll have my new-to-me 87 GV in the show!

      Lots of prizes, door prizes, Best of Show and
      Runner-up in Best of Show will receive US Savings
      Bonds ($100 and $50, respectively)! 28 Classes,
      Mayor's choice award, and other awards in addition to
      the class awards! More info, directions, etc are
      available at:

      http://www.geocities.com/nabms

      or email me personally!

      Anyway, if you're near, come out and be a part of
      the show and contribute to the field of cool
      Euro/Russian cars! Or, just come and look, and meet
      some enthusiastic British and European car owners in
      North Central Alabama/Southern Middle Tennessee!

      Regards,
      Ben Pender
      President, North Alabama British Motoring Society
      some MGs
      some VWs
      some Audis
      and a Yugo GV