Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] James Finfrock!!!!!!!!!! Is the MAN!!!!!!!!

  • Jonny
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 1, 2005
      Just got in from looking for the bushings.
      I have no Ida where I put them.
      I have some that I will send you what I have.
      So you can have something to go by.
      The ones for the rear control arm. Will have to redesigned.
      For you car. I made them fit loose so I could a rubber bushing.
      So it would have dome give on the street.
      May I have 10$ for shipping?

      don't worry about the Race Brakes. I'm going to try some that wont
      cut my rotor:)
    • james finfrock