2 ' 91 Yugos

  • wwhofman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi,

      I am getting rid of my 2 gv plusses, fuel injected, 5-speed. Not
      enough space for all the cars. Both cars are rust free, dark blue.
      One has a straight body, and I am driving it daily. The other has
      some body damage, and has sat for a while. It is very drivable
      (damage behind drivers door) and I drove it in the past. It has 60K
      on it; the other about 90K. Also have spare 5-speed and a load of
      other parts. I figure $750.00 for the lot. I am in the Seattle
      Washington area.

      Will