1999/2000 Yugo 1100 EFI available

  • sunnytechkt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 3:07 AM
      Hello everyone,

      I have a lead on 2 or 3 1999/2000 Yugo 1100cc EFI's. The cars are
      located in Greece and look idenical to the Yugos we had in the states
      back in the eighties. There are a few major differences, the engine
      is fuel injected, has better engine mounts, nicer interior, bigger
      brakes, and integrated mirrors. I dont know what it will take to get
      the cars approved in the USA, but I am presently in Greece and would
      be willing to take care of getting them shipped. The seller (Yugo
      Greece) wants 4000 euro each.
      If interested, I can be reached at +30699 394 9886.

      Thanks,
      Dean