Where is everybody?

  • iamjustplainnuts
    Message 1 of 495 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hi there, I'm the proud new owner of the '90 GPPlus recently advertised on here. Just wondering how many people are still active on this list and where they all are? I'm in southwest WV.
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>