Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Yugo jacket for sale on EBAY

  • Alan Fries
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
      --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, "Jonny Pruitt"
      <jonnypruitt@e...> wrote:
      > Had to be a mis print,,
      Not a misprint, here's the
      link.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2219857074
    • Jonathan Ranney
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
        It's a little fishy that ALL the bidders listed in the bid history are private.

        Don't you think??

        Jon

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • ronald lynch
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
          i looked it up but
          the listing did not tell what the
          winning bid was. ron
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
            The winning bid was 688.99

            Ken W

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
              I remember seeing one bidder's ebay name before it ended, for some reason it went private after it ended, or maybe just because it reached a very high amount.
            • Ken
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
                It was private when the auction first started, it must have been some kind of EBAY glitch that let you see the bidder.

                Ken W

              • xeautomotive@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
                  most likely. Ebay is updating many parts that people view and a glitch happening wouldn`t be surprising.
                • Ken
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
                    I enjoy looking at the bid history and then checking out the bidders feedback so I can see how much other Yugo stuff the bidder has been buying. I have been getting outbid on some of the Yugo stuff I have been bidding on lately, I guess I am trying to be to cheap. Anyhow it is good to know there is lots of interest in Yugo parts.

                    Ken W

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 2, 2004
                      I do that also, and I also get outbid occasionally (I use ebay because i`m cheap!) whether i`m buying Yugo or Mercedes Benz parts. I`ve found many parts for my Benz are cheaper than Yugo parts..eBay is also good if you want used or new electronics.