Happy New Year!

  • maryroseberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
      Best wishes to our Yugo family worldwide. Look for great things in
      the Yugo community in 2004!
    • Jill Gentry
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
        Likewise to all!

        maryroseberg <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Best wishes to our Yugo family worldwide. Look for great things in
        the Yugo community in 2004!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Alan Fries
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
          Anybody get some NOS Yugo parts for Christmas?--- In
          yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, Jill Gentry
          <ford1981escort@y...> wrote:
          > Likewise to all!
          >
          > maryroseberg <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Best wishes to our
          Yugo family worldwide. Look for great things in
          > the Yugo community in 2004!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • maryroseberg
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
            To all our Yugo family around the world. May 2006 bring peace,
            prosperity and all the NOS Yugo parts you desire!
          • daveyugo@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
              Happy New Year All.

              May your YUGO run fast and long.

              From my LOVES to Your LOVES

              make this year the best,,

              DaveYugo
            • maryroseberg
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
                Best wishes to all Yugo/FIAT fans around the world! Let's keep on
                keeping on in 2008!
              • maryroseberg
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 31, 2008
                  Best wishes and prayers to all our Yugo family members worldwide. May
                  you enjoy many happy miles behind the wheel this year :^)