Yugo Web Site

  • SNAAB2000
    Message 1 of 495 , Dec 8, 1999
      Hello all... This is Dan, the webmaster of the
      Yugo Web Site. The site is temporarily down AGAIN due
      to the very poor service I have received from my web
      space provider. Basically, they are unreliable and get
      overloaded very easily. I am currently moving the site to a
      new web hosting service. The address will remain
      new look and let me know what ya think. I can be
      reached at snaab2000@...
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>