Re: Lukeo your facts are all wrong

  • lukeo_82
    Message 1 of 495 , Apr 2 7:47 PM
      Well you monkey, the Maxima is available here as
      guess what, the Nissan Maxima. in 3 different trim
      levels. And in reality hondas arn't really up market. My
      89 Chevy Celebrity has more stuff on it that an
      Accord EX 4cyl and costs way less, but it's not
      considered up market. and never was. And if you're gonna say
      that a Maxima is beat out by an accord you're silly.
      The Maxima is in a different class of cars. The
      Accord, the Toyota Camry, Subaru Legacy, Mitsubishi
      Galant all battle it out in whats known as the sub mid
      size class. The Maxima is considered Mid-size, and
      battles the Mitsubishi Diamante, Toyota Avalon, and well
      Honda doesn't have a fighter, but accura does with the
      TL class. Now then the VW GTI is essentially the
      same as A3, shares the same floor pan, engines,
      everything. and they sell very well. And Yugo's actually do
      well for their size in impacts. You have to remember
      though that Yugo's were only offered here in the States
      through 1991, so my knowledge about them ends there. Next
      in your corner of the world you all suck. new
      zealand is smaller than texas. and my facts are not all
      wrong, I work in an auto parts store and look up crazy
      info like this all day. now leave us alone.
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>