Yugo's are lemons

  • gran_turismo_2_ace
    Message 1 of 495 , Feb 1, 2001
      that qoute was enclosed by Australia & NZ's most
      trusted mag the Dog & Lemon guide, which steered me in
      the right direction and I bought a Mk. 4 VW Golf
      which has cost me nothing except for petrol (which aint
      much) and my Yugo owning mate, he is about to have his
      engine replaced for the 3rd time in 2 yearsand boy you
      should have seen the old granny that dragged him off in
      the no frills Fiat Punto's, and she didn't even try,
      yet he was going hard as!!!!!!!, and in Europe,
      Aussie & NZ they are the Skoda 1300LR and Lada 2105's
      rivals for the title of the biggest joke of all
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>