A MIRACLE

  • Matt Goguen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      louvers were actually found by the police, and un harmed!!!! pics to come soon to the peopel thta were interested make me an offer when the pics come or now, they are in perfect workig order, and come with the brackets and are ready to go on! to anyone looking for CHEAP yugo parts let me know or cheap yugos, make an offer on the 2 of them 87 GV 88 GVL and ill consider it, pretty much will take iot lol I'm located in MA
      matt