NOS parts for sale

  • scooterernie
    Message 1 of 495 , Jan 12, 2001
      Hello everyone.I have recently acquired a large
      amount of new yugo parts from a dealer that sold out.I
      am offering these parts at 50% off of a well known
      Yugo reseller.They are all new and in original box's.I
      am working on a list to post but kinda know what I
      have so you can e-mail me with any requests.Besides
      the parts I have a huge 6' x 8' lighted dealer
      sign,complete air conditioning kit,three different styles of
      shirts with logos, yugo stereos,stainless steel rocker
      panel with logo(only one set),hub caps etc.I hope to
      have a list of part numbers by 1/18/01.I am located in
      Columbus,Ohio.E-mail me with any questions,Thanks,Rich.
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>