great place to be

  • spurlock1
    Message 1 of 495 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hey Guys-Just a quick thanks for the welcome mat
      that all of you sent out to me via the list serve
      mailing list. I have always wanted to buy a Yugo and TA
      DA here I am! But more importantly, it appears that
      I am in good company. Was I a little nervous about
      buying the car? sure-buyer's remorse? NAH!! Never,
      afterall it's a YUGO!<br>thanks
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>