Re: Front Door Speakers

  • ishershops
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
      there are oem yugo speakers on ebay for virtually nothing...

      --- In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley L. Swartwood"
      <florida_aeriosx@y...> wrote:

      > Hey Guys-
      > I'm in the process of upgrading my sound machine in my YUGO and
      upon ordering speakers I noticed that according to Crutchfield 5 1/4
      won't fit. That seems odd since that seems to be the right size. I
      haven't called them yet to figure out why, but was wondering if
      anyone on here knew what size would work for a proper fit.