Fwd: Press Release

  • ronald reagan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Sounds promising!

      >>From: "Clairice Lector" <lonegunman6@...>
      >>To: "YugoRacing" <YugoRacing@...>
      >>Subject: Press Release
      >>Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:38:37 -0800

    • Edsel Minton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002

        Anyone determine if the "base" models will be 5-speed this time, or still the old 4 speed?

        To: "YugoRacing"
        Subject: Press Release
        Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:38:37 -0800

        New Message on YugoRacing

        Press Release

         Reply to Sender   RecommendMessage 1 in Discussion
        From: Clairice Lector

        The Europen press release is posted as News Release. Well looks like Malcom is making progress.Other news the cars will be avaiable with automatic transmissions. It's going to be harder for me to get information as introducton is drawing near. Look for the Zeemers at the new car shows in 2003.Sales are expected to start for the 2004 model year. Remember you will hear it first at the YUGVO chat Wendsday night 6 p.m. c.s.t. then read about it here. Regards,Jim Kidd

        View other groups in this category.

        MSN

        Also on MSN:
        Start Chatting | Listen to Music | House & Home | Try Online Dating | Daily Horoscopes

        To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

        Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
        For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

        If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
        Remove my e-mail address from YugoRacing.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

      • james kidd
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002

          Edsel,The base transmissions for all models will be the 5 speed. Regards, Jim Kidd

          Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!� Try MSN. Click Here