RE: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] yugo gas tank

  • Matt Brannon
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2013

      Very good condition used available:

      http://tinyurl.com/ohqkak3

      -M

      From: yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vrdolce
      Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 10:12 PM
      To: yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] yugo gas tank

      anyone have or know where I can get a really good shape gas tank?mine has been sitting for years and has a lot of rust. would like a new one but im sure no aftermarket is available. and want to use a tank recoat kit as last resort.

      No virus found in this message.

    • Sykes1
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 9, 2013
        You obviously need a regular gas tank.  So why not just call Jay?  He can get both tanks and I'm sure he has a new carburetor fuel tank in stock.  You're better off with new.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2013

          Are you looking for a Fuel Injected Tank?

          I have a brand new one for sale.

          anyone have or know where I can get a really good shape gas tank?mine has been sitting for years and has a lot of rust. would like a new one but im sure no aftermarket is available. and want to use a tank recoat kit as last resort.

          No virus found in this message.

        • mindjusar_79
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 2013

             You stil have a Yugo fuel tank for sale ? My Yugo is 1.3 efi.