Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] In need of 4 of the square license plate nut inserts

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
      Try Lowe's or Home Depot. Auto body supply stores also. Really would think NAPA would have them.

      Art Hughes  Columbus, Ohio  USA

       Visit   http://www.wvaanne.com/   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
        lemme check my spares if i gottem there yours

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          I'm sure I have some.  If you still need them shoot me a message.
          Jon

          Sent from my iPod