In need of 4 of the square license plate nut inserts

  • David C. Pyatt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
      I am in need of 4 inserts for the license plate bolts on the front bumpers.  I think they are the same as the rear.. I bought a set of assorted ones from the parts store but they are too large for the small square holes.  Can anyone help me out or point me to a source?  Thanks!

      DaveP in Ohio
      87 & 88 GVs needing front plates attached
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
        Try Lowe's or Home Depot. Auto body supply stores also. Really would think NAPA would have them.

        Art Hughes  Columbus, Ohio  USA

         Visit   http://www.wvaanne.com/   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87

        I am in need of 4 inserts for the license plate bolts on the front bumpers.  I think they are the same as the rear.. I bought a set of assorted ones from the parts store but they are too large for the small square holes.  Can anyone help me out or point me to a source?  Thanks!

        DaveP in Ohio
        87 & 88 GVs needing front plates attached
      • kennellybill
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          lemme check my spares if i gottem there yours

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
            I'm sure I have some.  If you still need them shoot me a message.
            Jon

            Sent from my iPod

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 19, 2013
                Try your local body shop.They should have some king of clip or grommet that will fit.