Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Fiat 500 L

  • Sykes1
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29 4:21 AM

      He's right Art

      I know of two people who are in their early mid fifties and they both were diagnosed with ALS less than a year ago.

      To see them just before their condition and see them know makes it real hard to go visit them now and I thought I saw some real crap a lloonngg time ago.

      Tomorrow isn't promised to us.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 30 2:05 AM
        You can call me old, doesn't bother me at all. Mature? Don't think I'll ever get there, at least not anytime soon.

        I'm the only person I know of in my age bracket, with a tachometer on my car, and the shift light is set at 7,000RPM.
        Can only regularly get to see it in 1st and 2nd gear, as 7,000 in 3rd is 10MPH too to fast for the speed limit. LOL!

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 30 2:48 AM
          Ten MPH at seven grand in 3rd gear? Whatcha doin', Art, pullin' stumps or movin' houses? *:-? thinking
          wjs
          Automatics- for those who consider a car as a means to get from point A to point B with the least fuss.
          Hybrids- for those who hate machinery.
          Neither group considers driving an art form.

          WOW! never realized you were that mature : ) no wonder you know
          so much, hope to meet u sum day

          MARKETPLACE

          .

        • kennellybill
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 30 4:29 AM
            u r my idol... i wanna b like u when i grow up!!!

            WOW! never realized you were that mature : ) no wonder you know
            so much, hope to meet u sum day

            Visit Your Group

            MARKETPLACE

            us Feedback

            .
          • DANIEL BOGUSE
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 30 7:48 AM
              read it again,10 mph over the sped limit!!!

               Visit   http://www.wvaanne.com/   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87