Reminder +

  • Sykes1
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2013

      Also have some very rare Yugo memorabilia for sale - all new except for one item.

      Don't forget the parts that I've seen requested for years by most of you.  They are now available and all new.

      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1, 2013
        WHAT ARE THEY... Jus List some... You are like my WIFE
        A TEASE : P

        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 1, 2013
          I'll get a family member take pics this weekend and hopefully will be able to post them as attachments for all to see with a price list.

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 4, 2013

            New = 10' long by 2' high "YUGO 750 Cash Back Banner with grommets for hanging in its original mailing tube - $50 + shipping.  This item would be nice in a garage or whatever.

            New = 750 Cash Back Poster in its original mailling tube.  The size 3',1" high by 2',1" wide (typical poster size that can be displayed anywhere) - $25 + shipping.
            Used =  Colorful Map of the US displaying what major areas are noted for and marking all the Yugo Dealerships around the Country.  4',9" long by 3',6" high - $40 + shipping & cost of a 4' mailing tube.

               sykes1@...

            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 4, 2013
              can you put up any pictures of the items?

              WHAT ARE THEY... Jus List some... You are like my WIFE
              A TEASE : P

              For Sale: New parts or 90/91 FI Yugos.  You ask for it and I'll let you
              know if I have it.  Not just little stuff too, but major/serious
              stuff.  Also new parts that are common to all Yugos.  Even for the
              Automatic Versions.

                 mailto:sykes1%40comcast.net

            • Sykes1
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 4, 2013

                Someone was suppose to do that for me this past weekend, but you know how that stuff goes.

                If really need be, I can try to get pics this coming weekend.

                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 4, 2013
                  what kinda parts... don't worry about prices

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 4, 2013
                    As far as parts, just off the top of my head (because as mentioned before they aren't here with me - in storage), I have an FI Gas Tank, Fuel Pump, Gas Tank "Sock", Fuel injectors, an FI Brain (used, but works fine/nothing wrong because I tried it in my own car before I purchased it), YUGO Oil Filers (scripted Yugo), Alloy Wheel Lug Bolts, Spacers, Wheel Bearing Nuts, Ignition Items, also Automatic Tranny Parts (one example -  Solinods) and parts that are exclusive to the Auto Car like wheel bearings, control arms, "front brake rotors - used, but nice", many/all lenes for the 90/91s, Interior items - (gray) and so on again just off the top of my head.  Just ask what you need and at some near point I can check.

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 4, 2013

                      Just trying to give you an additional synopsis of the parts.  There are also all kinds of Relays (even those "pairs" exclusive to the FIs that a lot of people aren't aware of), FI accelerator cables, and again Ignition parts exclusive to the FIs.  But I have to dig and again stuff is not here with me, so it's out of my way for now.

                      Look, my car is very sound & sweet and I realize it will never need all the multiples of parts that I purchase for 22 years +.  We Yugo Folks know that Yugos are great cars and rarely need things especially if one takes care of them.  I'm on my continuing campaign of getting rid of non essentials because I'm a nanometer away of listing my house for sale again.  So that is why I'm pushing the memorabilia because of the nature of the materials something like that is made of - can be easily damaged.  Just like the antique dish sets and prints of paintings and alike that one acquires as time goes by.  I know because a lot got damaged when I moved here 4 years ago.  When things get damaged, they become worthless.  That's all.

                      Message 10 of 21 , May 8, 2013
                        Do you have a gray dash in decent condition? If so, how much would you want for it?

                        Message 11 of 21 , May 9, 2013
                          No, I do not have a dash.

                          Message 12 of 21 , May 9, 2013
                            do you have any door checks or limiters around?

                            Message 13 of 21 , May 9, 2013
                              Yes, but like I mentioned the other day, it will be a long time until I can get to the parts again.

                              do you have any door checks or limiters around?

                              Do you have a gray dash in decent condition? If so, how much would you want for it?
                              --- In mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com, Sykes1 <sykes1@...> wrote:

                              > As far as parts , just off the top of my head (because as mentioned before they aren't here with me - in storage), I have an FI Gas Tank, Fuel Pump, Gas Tank "Sock", Fuel injectors, an FI Brain (used, but works fine/nothing wrong because I tried it in my own car before I purchased it), YUGO Oil Filers (scripted Yugo), Alloy Wheel Lug Bolts, Spacers, Wheel Bearing Nuts, Ignition Items, also Automatic Tranny Parts (one example -  Solinods) and parts that are exclusive to the Auto Car like wheel bearings, control arms, "front brake rotors - used, but nice", many/all lenes for the 90/91s, Interior items - (gray) and so on again just off the top of my head.  Just ask what you need and at some near point I can check.

                            • bill nolan
                              Message 14 of 21 , May 9, 2013
                                Hi All

                                  I'm in the precess of trying to change my control arms and ball joints. I can't get the ball joints out because there isn't enough clearance so I'm now trying to get the axel nuts off. I'm wondering if they are reverse threads or regular and if I will be able to pull the  axel away from things enough to get the ball joint out. I was told it's a 30mm nut. All I've got is a 1 1/4 socket and it more or less fits. More like less.

                                Thanks for any input.  bill

                                Message 15 of 21 , May 9, 2013
                                  You'll need to get a socket that is at least a close fit. American size will work, just slightly sloppy. Takes a lot of effort to get the axle nut loose, and tightened. X1/9 axle nut is 159 ft lbs, so Yugo should be same.

                                  You need to make some sort of small chiesel, to get in the axle groove, where the outer edge of the axle nut is staked down. It needs bent up out of the grove, to help get the axle nut loose. A 1/2 inch impact gun wil work. If you don't have that, a piece of pipe on your 1/2 in rathchet handle. Easier to jump on the end of the pipe, if you can't move it by hand. Both are right hand thread.
                                  When you finish, the correct size punch can be laid on the axle nut collar, and you can restake the axle nut.

                                  Art Hughes  Columbus, Ohio  USA

                                   Visit   www.wvaanne.com   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87

                                    I'm in the precess of trying to change my control arms and ball joints. I can't get the ball joints out because there isn't enough clearance so I'm now trying to get the axel nuts off. I'm wondering if they are reverse threads or regular and if I will be able to pull the  axel away from things enough to get the ball joint out. I was told it's a 30mm nut. All I've got is a 1 1/4 socket and it more or less fits. More like less.

                                  Thanks for any input.  bill

                                  Recent Activity:
                                  .

                                • DANIEL BOGUSE
                                  Message 16 of 21 , May 10, 2013
                                    It is a standard thread and you may have to un stake the nut before you try and remove them.You should always use a new axle nut when you reassemble and always stake down the new nut.Since the nuts are a soft metal you should get the correct size socket.

                                    From: "james" <jrfinfrock@...>To: yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.comSent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 7:13:04 PMSubject: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Re: Reminder +
                                    Do you have a gray dash in decent condition? If so, how much would you want for it? --- In mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com, Sykes1 <sykes1@...> wrote: > > As far as parts , just off the top of my head (because as mentioned before they aren't here with me - in storage), I have an FI Gas Tank, Fuel Pump, Gas Tank "Sock", Fuel injectors, an FI Brain (used, but works fine/nothing wrong because I tried it in my own car before I purchased it), YUGO Oil Filers (scripted Yugo), Alloy Wheel Lug Bolts, Spacers, Wheel Bearing Nuts, Ignition Items, also Automatic Tranny Parts (one example -  Solinods) and parts that are exclusive to the Auto Car like wheel bearings, control arms, "front brake rotors - used, but nice", many/all lenes for the 90/91s, Interior items - (gray) and so on again just off the top of my head.  Just ask what you need and at some near point I can check. > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: rdhesse@... > To: mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com > Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 1:13:09 PM > Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Reminder + > >   > > > > > what kinda parts... don't worry about prices > > -----Original Message----- > From: Sykes1 sykes1@... > > To: yugounitedgvowners2 mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com > > Sent: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 1:02 pm
                                    target="_blank" ymailto="mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com > Cc: rdhesse@... > Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 9:00 AM > Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Reminder + > >   > > New = 10' long by 2' high "YUGO 750 Cash Back Banner with grommets for > hanging in its original mailing tube - $50 + shipping.  This item would > be nice in a garage or whatever. > New = 750 Cash Back Poster in its original mailling tube.  The size > 3',1" high by 2',1" wide (typical poster size that can be displayed > anywhere) - $25 + shipping.  > Used =  Colorful Map of the US displaying what major areas are noted > for and marking all the Yugo Dealerships around the Country.  4',9" > long by 3',6" high - $40 + shipping & cost of a 4' mailing tube. >   >     sykes1@... > > From: rdhesse@... > To: mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com > Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 8:46:44 AM > Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Reminder + > >   > > WHAT ARE THEY... Jus List some... You are like my WIFE > A TEASE : P > > -----Original Message----- > From: Sykes1 mailto:sykes1%40comcast.net> > To: yugounitedgvowners2 mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 8:41 am > Subject: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Reminder + > > Also have some very rare Yugo memorabilia for sale - all new except for > one item. > Don't forget the parts that I've seen requested for years by most of > you.  They are now available and all new. > > ---------------------------------------------------------- > > From: "Sykes1" mailto:sykes1%40comcast.net> > To: mailto:yugounitedgvowners2%40yahoogroups.com > Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 6:47:04 AM > Subject: New Parts for Fuel Injected Versions > > For Sale: New parts or 90/91 FI Yugos.  You ask for it and I'll let you > know if I have it.  Not just little stuff too, but major/serious > stuff.  Also new parts that are common to all Yugos.  Even for the > Automatic Versions.