Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] ITALIAN CARS

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
      Wow! I feel a mite singed around the edges. I must have struck that elusive shorts-wadding nerve.

      Yes, you were absolutely right, sloppy diction it was- mea culpa. But back before there were "yuppies," the marque was affectionately referred to as "bim-double-U," hence, "bimmer." Silly me, to have obliquely swerved 'round that little nuance.

      Ol' fussy pants

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 10, 2012
        Bill, This is the last E-mail I received from the Group. I wonder if I somehow lost contact again. Miss the Yugo Chatter. Jim Muldoon

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 10, 2012
          Hey, Jim-

          There hasn't been much chatter lately. I must've killed it with my snide crack!

          wjs- Leesburg, FL
          FIAT's New 500... All the car I need... or want!