Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Yugo Fuses

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2012
      Oh, OK, I see what happened. You didn't spend the money for "trouble shooting" your electrical problem.
      I avoid going anywhere near where a cheap Yugo might be, just to not take a chance I would weaken, and buy another one.

      If you are still thinking the brake lights are blowing your fuse, the 3rd brake light wiring should be looked at, where it exits the body, and enters the hatch.
      Never saw a Yugo with that problem, but very common on Volvo wagons that wires would short out, and cause problems.
      Have seen a couple Yugos, and many Volvo wagons, where the 3rd brake light bulb holder melted, and shorted.
      Art Hughes  Columbus, Ohio  USA

       Visit   www.wvaanne.com   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87