YUGO

  • borishotrod
    Message 1 of 495 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hi,while I didn't know that you guys in USA are
      like Yugo cars that much.<br>I live in Serbia.Yes Yugo
      is back in production almosy year ago,they are
      already exporting cars to Croatia and Macedonia.<br>The
      pictures of destroyed factory in criminal bombarding are
      horrible.But fortunately factory recovered,they did the
      "facelifting" of Yugo models,too.<br>The cheapest version Yugo
      here in Serbia costs about $3300 and of course here
      you can find all parts.<br>Since I'm a student of
      mechanical engineering on University of Belgade,I know that
      new engine is develpoed,but for now I don't know more
      about it.<br>Engines are made in "DMB" factory of
      engines.<br>In city Sombor which is about 220km north from
      Belgrade Yugao has a factory of comerrcial vehicles and
      car trailers.So they are making Yugo Florida in
      pick-up version and Yugo Skala in pick-up version called
      "Poly".<br>Ok guys if you have some questions I will try to
      help you,ok.<br>I don't have much time,because I'm
      studying for my exams,but I'll be coming here from time to
      time,ok.<br>As I can see you know know a lot about Yugo
      cars,too.<br>Here in Yugoslavian car racing championship we have
      "National class" where only Yugos are racing<br>Yugo 55
      models in basic version only with safety
      equipement.<br>Ok see ya around
    • koolyugo
      Message 495 of 495 , Jul 6, 2002
        HI TRY WWW.YUGOPARTS.CO.UK IF NOT EMAIL ME BECUSE I MAY HAVE 1 I LIVE
        IN DEVON U.K, IS THE OTHER CABLES TO SHORT OR TO LONG OR ARE THE
        FITINGS DIFFRINT.
        JASON

        --- In yugounitedgvowners2@y..., "firestarters11111" <PCrwn@a...>